- I'm trying out the new Tresemme dry shampoo because it is significantly cheaper than my old dry shampoo. So far I've used it one time, today, and every time I touched my hair I thought "This must be what Vanessa on Gossip Girl's hair feels like." In other words it made my hair feel weird and not good. And like I should be written off the show for the love of god.
- I understand that just a few days ago I was shouting "bring on the holidays!" but I have since changed my mind. All this talk of holiday shopping guides is making me twitchy because I dread gift shopping ever so much.
- Tonight I have rekindled my love affair with the delicious No Pudge Brownie. I topped it with my light peppermint whipped cream and happiness oozed from my pores. Try it, you'll like it!
- I have never really had a plant and when we moved here I decided that I needed to get some. I bought these:
which are lovely, but I have no idea what to do with them. They've now lived on my kitchen window sill for 5 months with minimal water and attention. I'm kind of hoping they'll just die so I don't have to actually interact with them. Believe it or not, I am a wonderful mother to Truman.
- I am long overdue for a google reader purge. This weekend I plan to attack it with no guilt for cutting feeds. Goodbye stupid gimmick site that I always mark as read without reading! Goodbye train wreck blogger that I don't actually like!