People who passed me at this half marathon:
- pregnant woman wearing a sign that said "Running for two! Due in 5 days!"
- double amputee with Oscar Pistorius legs.
- guy wearing a sign on his back that said "I'm 87 years old and kicking your butt"
Things that kicked my ass this race:
- long tunnel with no airflow
- sunshine! What the hell Seattle? You're supposed to be grey and overcast!
- very steep hill and pothole that caused me to fall, take out another runner, and have to walk
Whatever, I still got two medals and there's always next month. Maybe I'll put something on my back that says "Clumsy, Follow at your own risk"